.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Unspecified, Mauritius

I too, am a bug within Māyā.

My Other Blog(s) and Site(s)
Friend sites and blogs
My Recent Posts
Tutorials
Best Articles
My C-Sharp Ideas
Archives
Blog Directories

Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Sex and C#

Single 19 (soon to be 20) year old male, looking for female of the same age range for friendship or better, preferably living in Mauritius, sharing same passions about C#. Must understand polymorphism, be able to use enumerated types, must know how to chain constructors and use indexers, must have a vague idea (or better) of what MSIL could be and must know how to use different threading models in C#. Preference will be given to candidates who have knowledge of ASP.Net and to candidates who have big breasts.

Any intimate encounter will occur in XML.


Comments:
Rowan... GET A FUCKING LIFE DUDE!
 
I ROFL'D.
 
geek!!!
 
Ahah nice 1
Love You ;)
 
wow, i didn't think that programming C# will make you erect, guy.

After thet, why not developping a virtual girl for your desktop with vocal recognition helping you masturbate!

but don't think she will blowjob u man!
 
PODA POORE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home